Economic Policy: No. 43.
Book format: An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell: Revised ed. edition (2 Aug. 2005)
By: Georges De Menil (Editor), Richard Portes (Editor), Hans-Werner Sinn (Editor), Richard Baldwin (Editor), Giuseppe Bertola (Editor), Paul Seabright (Editor) 3 more
Economic Policy is written for all those with an informed interest in economic policy problems. All articles are submitted to rigorous scrutiny by a panel of distinguished economists from around the world, resulting in a volume of authoritative and accessible articles, each followed by the comments of panel members.
- Economic Policy has earned a reputation around the world as the one publication that always identifies current and emerging policy topics early.
- Papers are specially commissioned from first–:class economists and experts in the policy field.
- The editors are all based at top European economic institutions and each paper is discussed by a panel of distinguished economists.
- This unique approach guarantees incisive debate and alternative interpretations of the evidence.
- Economic Policy increases to 4 issues in 2005.
|The message text:|